What Are Cookies
What Do Cookies Do
Some cookies collect information about browsing behaviour when you access this website via the same computer or device. This includes information about pages viewed, products purchased and the customer journey around a website. In addition, cookies let us improve and personalise content displayed to you.
Some cookies (known as session cookies) are removed when you close your browser. Other cookies remain on your computer longer. These cookies (known as persistent cookies) allow us to remember you when you return to shop with us again. Persistent cookies store information in between visits, such as your preferred settings. They help us display relevant information to you based on previous visits.
The Cookies We Use
In order to comply with EU legislation, we have listed each of the main categories of cookies below. The cookies in use are:
These cookies collect visitor information such as browser usage, pages visited and error messages received. The data collected by these cookies is anonymous and aggregated. This information is used to help us to diagnose problems and to fix any issues we find. It helps us improve our website for you.
Functionality cookies remember choices that you make. These choices could include changing the text size or the language in use on the website. Collecting this data means you won’t need to select this information again. We will remember your preferences.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
Third party cookies
Some of our business partners may set cookies on our website, these include Google, Celebros, Nosto, etc.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Google Chrome
- Go to “Tools” menu and click “Options”
- Click on “Under the Hood”
- Select “Cookie Setting” and select “Block all Cookies”
For Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “Privacy”
- Find the menu “Cookie” and select the relevant options
- Choose the menu “Files” then “Preferences”
- In “Privacy” select the relevant options
For Mobile Devices
- Information on managing cookies in iOS (Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Information on managing cookies for Android devices (Samsung, Nokia, etc.)
- Information on managing cookies on Windows Phone
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.