This document is being provided to you in line with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on 25 May 2018
What we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Name and address
- Contact information including Email Address and mobile number
- Demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We only ask for personal information from which you can be identified where the information is required for particular purposes
- to give you information for an order or quotation requiring our service.
- Internal record keeping..
- By browsing our website, certain information about the time spent on our site, such as your Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the site, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on Select Hire servers. This data does not specifically identify you, and the information is used internally only for web site traffic analysis. If you provide unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this Site, such information will be used only for statistical purposes and will not be published for general access.
Berman & Wallace will never share your personal information with any third party companies. The information that you supply us with will only be used for the purpose for which it was intended.